Welcome, Guest: Register | Login | Trending | Reviews by Users | Testimonials by Users | Recent

Stats: 515,949 members, 41,371 Topics. Date: December 9, 2019, 4:01 pm

God I Nerd N100,000. by iamdaniel098(m): 3:39pm on October 1
Okon Lagos was in the church praying to God. He asked God to give him N100,000. He promised God that if he amswers his prayers, he will give N10,000 out of the N100,000 to the poor. But if God doubts him, He can give him N90,000 and give the N10,000 to the poor Himself.

BE A GOOD MEMBER SHARE A POST!

0 Like

Re: God I Nerd N100,000. by luper1423(m): 3:42pm on October 1
please can i get #30,000.00 from you

0 Like

Re: God I Nerd N100,000. by mrperfect(m): 3:42pm on October 1
only god can help us.

0 Like

Re: God I Nerd N100,000. by Mimi(f): 3:58pm on October 1
Haha confuse .an himself lol

0 Like

Re: God I Nerd N100,000. by Abvak(m): 6:37pm on October 1
Funny but God cannot doubt u if u ask something from him

0 Like

Re: God I Nerd N100,000. by Chinonye041(f): 7:00pm on October 1
Me self I need money too fah

0 Like

I am very determined and hard working
Re: God I Nerd N100,000. by Ajigbope(m): 4:55am on October 2

[ @Chinonye041: ] Me self I need money too fah

No be only u, we plenty 4 dis struggle

0 Like

Re: God I Nerd N100,000. by Olajesu3(m): 9:11am on October 2
Okon was suppose to pay that 10 percent to God, not to the poor!. He can then give poor out of the remaining 90 percent.

0 Like

Re: God I Nerd N100,000. by LeviBen(m): 4:31pm on October 3
Oh lord have big mercy

0 Like

May The Blessings Be
Re: God I Nerd N100,000. by iamdhannkeyz(m): 8:00am on October 6
Very funny

0 Like

Re: God I Nerd N100,000. by Tobbesky(m): 11:22am on October 6

Okon Lagos was in the church praying to God. He asked God to give him N100,000. He promised God that if he amswers his prayers, he will give N10,000 out of the N100,000 to the poor.

0 Like

Am simple
Re: God I Nerd N100,000. by mrorder20(m): 8:33pm on October 6
God will give it to you amen

0 Like

Re: God I Nerd N100,000. by James1234(f): 3:46pm on October 7
Dont lose hope God will give you the money but when he gives u,remember me o

0 Like

Re: God I Nerd N100,000. by gift5(m): 12:33pm on October 17
Don't worry the money is coming on the way

0 Like

Re: God I Nerd N100,000. by gblack11(m): 12:55pm on October 18
God don't answer prayers like this

0 Like

Very hard working man
Viewing this topic:
1 guest viewing this topic

Refer.ng affiliate forum is owned and managed by Refer.ng (Refer.ng) (Read RAF Rules) - Advertise With Us
- © 2019|By Casy global services RC 2737898 All rights reserved.
Disclaimer: Every Refer.ng affiliate forum member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Refer.ng affiliate forum.
Download the Refer.ng android app Download now!
For enquiries & feedbacks send an email to the support team at: [email protected]
Earnings disclaimer | Content disclaimer